Functional Training for Snowboarding and Skiing!
Get ready for your snow season!
Winter is coming closer and we are getting more and more excited on the coming snow season. We were putting this Functional Training Video Series together to share it with the snowboard and ski community out there for getting in the right shape for the upcoming season.
A time efficient training:
– Each of the 3 training sessions consists of 4 exercises
– 3 to 4 laps will take you about 30min including a ten minutes warm up.
– Focus is on our main needs: legs, core and coordination.
– Circuit mode: The most efficient scheme for this workout is the traditional circuit mode. We use 60sec/20sec time intervals. Depending on your fitness level you can also modify the workout/rest ratio. Best is to use time interval music or Apps like Tabata Pro e.g. to know when to change to the next station.
– Fitness Level: We tried to always add easier, harder and expert variations of the exercises to design it suitable for every “sporty” fitness level.
- Combine two sessions of our three session series to profit from an 8-exercise circuit, which will then take about 50 minutes.
– Keep the order within a session because they are designed that muscles that just worked out can rest while performing the next exercise.
– Ideally you do 2 to 4 sessions a week and keep on going for 6 weeks, or better until Christmas!
– You can work out pretty much everywhere. Even in your living room – that’s what we are mostly doing. Invite some friends to join the circuit to boost your motivation!
This Training Program should help you to:
- Improve your athletic level
- Be ready to charge coming season
- Prevent injuries and pain
- Learn new movements easier through challenging your coordinative system
- Get ripped, healthy and feel good
We hope you enjoy the training! Stay tuned for Session 2 on October 26 !
Have a great winter
Bibi and Mitch Tölderer
P.S. Don't forget to try our Go Pro Fitness Training Course! Click Here